Luyện viết tiếng Anh mỗi ngày: How was your day?

Bí quyết giỏi tiếng Anh nhanh nhất là… ngày nào cũng học, dù chỉ vài chữ. Mỗi cuối ngày bạn hãy vào đây comment trả lời câu hỏi “How was your day?” (hôm nay của bạn thế nào? có gì đáng nhớ? có gì thú vị). Tất nhiên là reply bằng tiếng Anh nhé!

9 Likes

It was very interesting. On my way home, I met a woman with heavy boxes. I saw that but I wasn’t enough confident to help her. Suddenly, she fell down. I ran to there and helped her. Actually it wasn’t as difficult as I thought and finally, she thanked me. I was so happy.
Could you please correct all the mistakes I made? I really want to write a passage but I can’t

4 Likes

Such an interesting day! You English is good.

Before posting, you can copy/paste your text on https://docs.new, google will automatically correct some basic mistakes for you ^^!

P.s. Today I went to the beach and watched the sun :smiley:

5 Likes

em không thấy nó tự động sửa lỗi tới anh Phương ơi!

2 Likes

Chắc do em đang để ngôn ngữ mặc định là tiếng Việt nên nó ko sửa là đúng rồi ha ha. E chỉnh lại tiếng Anh nhé!

3 Likes

Today is my daughter’s 1 year old birthday. I’m so excited but do not plan to throw a party because she is too small. I would go to a bookstore to buy her a book and play with her all days.
I would also gonna go running arround the lake near my home with my husband and visit some tree I planted the other days☘
Have a great day, everybody :hugs:

4 Likes

some tree phải là some trees
the other days bạn có thể sửa thành a long time ago hoặc number+ day(s)/year(s)/month(s) ago

4 Likes

Cảm ơn bạn đã góp ý :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Goodnight everyone, sweet dreams :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Today I ran with my husband about 2 kilometres, my legs were in pain and I was so tired but it’s a good habit so I decided to run every weekend.
One excited thing I did today was I had made juice by slow juicer. The first juice I made have some ingredients: carrots and apples. I had trouble in installing the machine but I got my son to fix for me. Then I finally got a great great juice ever :yum:.
You can try to make juice yourself. It’s colorful and tasty like a sun :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

3 Likes

không phải là excited đâu bn ạ phải là exciting, vì đây là tính chất của sự vật, không phải do thứ khác tác động vào. Bạn có thể hỏi Mr. gg để tìm hiểu thêm về tính từ có đuôi -ed và -ing

3 Likes

Cảm ơn bạn đã góp ý, giờ mình học tiếng Anh kiểu bắt chước chứ không chú trọng ngữ pháp vì toàn quên thôi, nên sẽ nhờ anh gg để xem các câu tương tự như thế :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

Okie ko sao bạn, mắc lỗi càng nhiều, sẽ sửa dc càng nhiều, tiếng Anh sẽ ngày càng tiết bộ ^^!

Hope to see your “next” today :smiley:

2 Likes

Today is normal day and like others days. I go to shool and come back home. But, I have a problem. When I go to the park, I don’t see my key. (I drive motorbike to school) . I think I was put my key in the trunk. Ohhhh,… That’s very annoying!
However, the truth is I fogot my key on the motorbike. The security kept my key and he told me not to foget again.
I have to remember and it was a lesson for me.

3 Likes

– Today was a normal day
Và nếu là văn kể thì bạn nên chuyển hết thành quá khứ nhé :smiley:
– I went to school and came home.
– When I went to the park, I couldn’t find my key.
Bạn có thể copy lên trang fususu.com/go/linguix để fix các lỗi chính tả cơ bản nhé

3 Likes

Vâng, em cám ơn anh rất nhiều ạ
Em vẫn còn rất nhiều lỗi li ti lắm, vẫn là phải viết nhiều để luyện tập :smile::smile:

1 Like

bạn mai giỏi tek :rofl::rofl::rofl:mệnh danh hsg tiếng anh có khác

1 Like

Normal, i wished it was interesting but it is not ok.
But, after i write this line , i feel my mind is a better :))))

1 Like

What I plan to do today

• Read 1 chapter of Numagician
  • Record 02 audios learn new words
  • Practice to draw Number 84
  • Study About Android Platform (Application layer and Framework Player) to take the exam in the afternoon
2 Likes

Today, I feel tired. Because, I was sick a few days ago. I hope, I will be get better soon. Athough, I am sick. But I go to work. At workplace, I can’t talk with everyone. I see, that is a good idead. Because, I have some quiet moments. I like that.

Today I’ve planned to go to opening ceremony of my company Olympic games and go 3 km running around the lake near my apartment. Today is a present :hugs: